Marina Bay Yacht Harbor is an oasis in the East Bay of San Francisco! Our marina is surrounded by lush parks on the shore with great marina amenities and more! Our location in the East Bay puts you just a short distance from Angel Island, the Berkeley Circle, and some of the best sailing and boating in the world. With a 12-foot deep entrance channel all but the deepest draft boats are free from having to worry about the tide.
BERTH APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Copy of current Boat Registration or Certificate of Documentation (or Bill of Sale or Travelling papers if the vessel is a recent purchase.)
- Valid Certificate of Insurance that must include:
- Minimum liability coverage of $500,000
- Protection & Indemnity coverage (including Wreck Removal)
- Hull & Machinery coverage equal to the value of your vessel
- Copy of insurance policy (A.M. Best’s rated carrier of A VII or better) that names marina as Additionally Insured with Cancellation Notice as follows:
Richmond Bay Marina LLC, Marina Bay Yacht Harbor
1340 Marina Way South Richmond, CA 94804
(Pollution coverage is also recommended for your protection)
- Vessels over 10 years old must provide current photo(s) including a view showing registration (CF) numbers or documented name
- Copy of Driver’s License or Identification
- Vehicle Description & License Plate Number (for Parking Permit)
- Proof of Residency: Copy of a current utility bill (i.e. PG&E, water or garbage bill)
- Vessel Inspection (at Marina’s discretion). Vessels must be fully operational & seaworthy upon arrival.
- Live Aboard Applicants please complete Live Aboard Application.
- Deposit to hold slip (refundable within 30 days)
Security deposit is based on the size of the slip:
|32’ LOA and under =||$300|
|36’ LOA to 40’ LOA =||$400|
|42’ LOA to 44′ LOA =||$500|
|45′ LOA to 51′ LOA =||$600|
|56′ LOA and greater =||$700|
|End-Ties||$13 / foot|
BERTH APPLICATION POLICIES
- Berth rate is based on actual overall length of the vessel (including all projections) or the berth, whichever is greater. Final rental amount will be determined when the boat arrives and is measured by marina personnel. Vessel overhangs are normally limited to two (2) feet or less.
- The security deposit will hold the slip for up to 30 Days after which the boater is responsible for the full berth rent. Reserving a slip for longer than 30 Days is at the discretion of the marina.
- All paperwork must be completed and fees & deposits paid upon move in.